- Becoming a strategic leader
- The nature of leading strategically
- Leading transformational change
- Shaping the performance-oriented organizational culture
- Boundary spanning leadership
- Direction-Alignment-Commitment to drive performance
WorkshopsInteractive sessions for 5 to 200
GET IN CONTACT
Dr. David DinwoodieColorado Springs, USA | Barcelona, SPAIN Email: email@example.com Web: www.dinwoodiedavid.com
- GET SOCIAL
The Leading Strategically program significantly changed my perspective on how to effectively lead change within my organization. More than just a class on leadership, the program helped me better understand myself as a leader and how I can utilize practical tools such as leveraging polarities and spanning organizational boundaries to drive true change. The week spent interacting with world class faculty and the strong relationships built with other industry leaders exceeded my expectations.
David, thank you for all that you did to make this course great!
Tim Cannon – EJ Gallo Winery
Director of Marketing Barefoot Wine and Bubbly